Saturday, June 12, 2010

Andrew's GOLDEN Birthday!!

Andrew's golden birthday was this year. He turned 7 on the 7th! Here is a glimpse into our 7 year old boy...

My favorite color is: Red

My best friends are: Jaley and Ethan

5 things I love: Space, Science, Bugs, Spy Gear and Rockets

My favorite toy is: RC Airplane

My favorite book is: The Jumbo Book of Space

My favorite song is: 'Hero'

My favorite food is: Waffles, Sausage, Cheese Tortellini, BBQ Ribs and Cheeseburgers

5 words that describe me: Inquisitive, Curious, Energetic, Kind and Loving

My favorite things to do are: Science Experiments, Swimming, Helping Daddy and Playing Outside

My favorite Bible Verse is: John 3:16

Andrew is such a sweet and loving boy. He is a wonderful big brother. He is always ready to help with a smile on his face. We are so thankful for the blessing he is to our family.

Here are some pictures from his party!













No comments:

Post a Comment