Thursday, October 21, 2010

I've Missed This.

It's been way too long since I have posted anything. June 12th...Wow...So much has happened since then. Swimming lessons, airplane rides, school starting, Kate's 5th birthday, and then the normal pictures from everyday life. I find that I need to make updating this blog a priority. It helps me to slow down and reflect on how truly fast they are growing up. I still haven't accepted the fact that Kate is 5. I look back at pictures of her as a baby and I think that was just yesterday. I want to capture all of the kids as they grow up so hopefully I'll never forget. And this blog is the perfect way to do just that. So I'm back and excited to catch you up on all that has happened in the last 4 months!








Andrew and Kate both did amazing at swimming lessons this year. Andrew passed a two year class in one year and Kate completed everything on her list also, but can't move up until she's in kindergarten. At the end of lessons, Andrew was able to swim 2 laps with no assitance and Kate could swim one lap on her back all by herself! We decided to get a neighborhood pool membership this year and we were at the pool almost everyday!


We we also able to go on a plane ride this summer piloted by Josh's dad!

Andrew was SUPER excited! (obviously)


During take-off Abby was a little nervous...



So happy!

Can you find our house?

 Fast Asleep

Be looking for pictures of Kate's 5th Birthday and the first day of school soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment