Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'm Back

It has been waaaaay too long since I have posted anything. One of my goals for 2012 is to post more regularly. I enjoy posting about our family adventures and I love being able to go back and look at what we've done throughout the years. I have decided to make this more of a journal. I will be posting our menu plans, recipes I've tried and loved, homeschooling projects, book reviews, my journey to 1000 gifts, as well as the ups and downs of raising 3 kiddos. For a while I've tried to have 2 blogs, one family and one personal, but that became too difficult to keep going. So I am merging the blogs into one so that I will hopefully be able to post more. And I am leaving you with pictures from our trip to the Christmas tree farm. It is one of my favorite Christmas traditions. 







No comments:

Post a Comment