Saturday, December 5, 2009

Gingerbread Houses

WOW! This time of the year is always so so busy. It's been a whirlwind around here. There have been so many pictures I have wanted to post, but literally haven't had the time to even put them on the computer. But now they're on, and I'm going to post away.

One of our favorite holiday traditions is to make gingerbread houses. Kate says the best part is getting to eat all of the candy. And eat they did. I'm still finding frosting stuck to my dining room chairs. I have to always remind myself, that even though it's a big mess...it's worth the memories!

                                                















Andrew's finished product! Notice the peppermint roof and the candy cane hearts. He worked very hard on his house.








No comments:

Post a Comment