Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I love taking time to relfect on how truly blessed I am. Little things that seem like monotonous chores (unloading the dishwasher), turn into thankfulness (having a dishwasher). We are blessed with good health, a warm house, loving family, job security, a christian school and so much more. I'm blessed everyday to be able to stay at home witnessing all of the amazing growth our kids are making. Andrew is maturing into such a wonderful little man. He amazes me with his Bible memorization and is always ready to lend a helping hand. Kate is 4...I still can't get over that. She is such a light who makes me smile just by talking. And then there's Abby. She is the most stubborn, wild, loud, strong-willed child...EVER, but she has this sweet way about her that makes me melt. She gives the all-time best hugs!


On another note, this Thanksgiving just wasn't the same without one very important person...Daddy. We all greatly missed him the whole time, but it hit me the hardest on the long drive home. We always listen to fun Christmas music, and drive by the plaza lights on our way through KC. Thanks goodness we have a lifetime of Thanksgivings together.






No comments:

Post a Comment