Sunday, May 16, 2010

Abby turns 2!!!


Our precious baby girl turned 2 today! It has been a blessing to be her mother and watch her grow and learn. Here is a glimpse into her life...

My Favorite Toy is...little & big trampoline, Radio Flyer jumpy horse, and anything that plays music

My Favorite Book is...My 1st Word Touch and Feel Book

My Favorite Food is...avocados, cheese, tomatoes, blueberries, mandarin oranges, pretzels, fruit snacks

My Favorite Song is...'If You're Happy and You Know It...'

My Favorite Things To do are...wrestle with Daddy, jump on the trampoline, play with Drew Drew and Kate

My Favorite Word is.....NoooOOOOoo

My Favorite Time of Day is....early mornings with just Mommy

I Can't Go To Sleep Without...glo worm, ru ru, and at least 4 mimis

I Am Most Happy When...I can run and play with no restrictions, especially if it's outside.

I Get Angry When...someone tries to help me when I don't need help.

7 Words That Describe Me...social, driven, enthusiastic, demanding, outgoing, independent, stubborn

Interesting Vocabulary

Pacifier = Ru Ru
Blanket = Mimi
Andrew = Drew Drew
Yes = Uh Huh (said with great enthusiasm)
Please = Pleaaassseee (high pitched, squinty eyes, with sign language)
Jewelry, Hair Bows = Prebbies

In just 2 short years, Abby has worked her way into every one of our hearts. We all adore her. She has a smile that will brighten up a room, she gives the all-time best hugs, and she makes us all laugh everyday. Her joy and enthusiasm for life is a reminder to slow down and enjoy the 'now'.

Happy Birthday baby girl. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment