Tuesday, November 9, 2010

An Interview with a 5 year old!


Here is a glimpse into the life of Kate. I still can't believe that she is 5 years old.

My favorite color is: Pink and Purple

My best friends are: Katharine and Easton

5 things I love: Mommy, Daddy, playing with Andrew, Max (if he don't bite), and Koda

My favorite toy is: Play Cash Register and Shopping Cart

My favorite book is: Reading 'Brown Bear, Brown Bear' to Abby

My favorite songs are: Old MacDonald Had a Farm and The Itsy Bitsy Spider

My favorite foods are: Spaghetti, Mac & Cheese and Pancakes

5 Words that describe me: Joyful, Helpful, Sweet, Kind and Caring

My favorite things to do are: Play games with Mommy (memory, go fish, guess who), go on walks with Koda, going to Cubbies and playing outside with Andrew.

Kate makes being a mommy so joyful. She is always wanting to help and loves being a big sister. Her room is always clean and she makes her bed everyday without having to be asked. She is very smart and quick to learn new things. I showed her how to tie her shoes twice yesterday and she can now do it all on her own. She is very determined to do everything to the best of her ability. She has even taught herself how to curl her tongue. She was the only one in our family that couldn't do it, but not anymore!


The place that Kate chose for her birthday dinner was Hu Hot. I think it was mostly because of Andrew's influence though.





We had Kate's Birthday Party at a Lake Shawnee Shelter House. She invited some of her best friends. Ally, Luke, Easton, Caleb and Katharine. Her party was a flower theme. We all had a great evening with PERFECT weather!

Luke and Drew


Katharine and Kate


Caleb and Kate






No comments:

Post a Comment