Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly Promotion

I am very excited about a promotion that Shutterfly has going on right now. In return for writing a post about their new holiday collection, they will give any blogger 50 free Christmas cards! First of all, I LOVE making Christmas cards. And secondly, Shutterfly makes it incredibly easy. They have almost 200 different design options and most of the cards have space for pictures on the inside and outside. I already have in mind the picture that I want on the cover of our Christmas cards, but it is only of the girls. So it will be really nice to be able to have a picture of Andrew on the inside so no one gets left out! I am posting some pictures of my favorite card designs. It is just too hard to decide. They are all adorable! Another great thing about Shutterfly is there is space on the inside of the card for a typed personalized message. With the pictures and the personalized message the cards will be treasured by everyone who receives them. So if you are needing to make Christmas card go to Shutterfly, all Christmas cards are 20% right now! Also be on the lookout for our Christmas card! I can't wait to start designing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment