Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Abby May is Three!

We are back! Instead of trying to catch you up on everything that has happened in the last 6 months, I am going to start right where we are. Abby's 3rd Birthday! It is still hard to believe that our little baby girl is 3. She has so much personality and keeps us constantly on our toes. I like to capture who they are and what they like close to their birthdays. So here is a glimpse into Abby's world. 


Abby...age 3

My favorite color is blue.
My best friends are Andrew and Kate. 
My favorite books are Brown Bear Brown Bear, Clifford's Peek-a-boo, Counting Farm, and A Cow Says Moo.
My favorite toy is my new bike. 
My favorite song is anything on K-Love. (She is always singing along)
My must haves for night-night are bunny, ruff-ruff and pink mimi (blanket). 
My mom would describe me as independent, talkative, demanding, sweet and ornery.
My favorite foods are blueberries, mac & cheese, eggs and grape juice. 
My favorite cartoon is Max & Ruby. 
Some of my favorite activities are riding bikes, jumping on the trampoline, swinging, wrestling with daddy (she is by far the toughest of them all) and following Andrew and Kate everywhere they go!



Abby has brought so much joy into our lives. Whenever she tries to tell a story her expressions and body movements speak more than her words. She is the most physical child that I have ever been around. She seems to have amazing strength and coordination. She will start gymnastics in the fall, which should be a perfect fit for her. And while she is a challenging child, being demanding and stubborn (as are most 3 year olds!), as the 'baby of the family' she has taught us to laugh more and cherish each moment.  

Here are some pictures from her party!















No comments:

Post a Comment